Friday 22 July 2016

MY WAY SIX! SEX FOR THE BEACH! DAVID PERLMUTTER





David Perlmutter comes to my blog this week to tell you about his latest publication in his “My Way” series. “Sex For The Beach” it’s a collection of very explicit erotic tales by writers who really do know how to tantalise…eleven alluring, arousing stories.

Over to David!


After the recent publication of MY WAY FOUR – May the Fourth be With You and MY
WAY 5 – About Life, I would like to welcome you to the next instalment of my MY
WAY series and this one is HOT, I mean really HOT.


I am delighted to be able to TEASE and PLEASE you with some of the best indie
Authors I know who write erotic literature.


I have eleven story tellers who made this book rather HARD in the editing and
planning stages. My editor/co-author and I have had the PLEASURE of casting our
eyes over each and every one of the eleven STEAMY chapters. Yes, eleven of the
most TANTALISING written words that we have ever read or CUM across. The process
of editing hasn’t been an easy one as we do edit together, and for one reason or
another, as you will read, we were rather SEDUCED by the writing and many times
ended up quite distracted and putting our laptops down.


I must warn you before you read this HOT BED of erotica, that no one under the
age of 18 must further proceed, as the contents may offend.


So let’s begin this erotica ORGY and let’s get DOWN and DIRTY with the authors
featured within, all ready and waiting to SEDUCE you.


Now let's meet the featured authors!

MAGGIE ADAMS
BILLIEROSIE
PHEBE BODELLE
TONYA KINZER
PIPPA MAY
LILAH E NOIR
CHARITY PARKERSON
ROXANNE RHOADS
SERENA SYNN
EMMA STYLES
LAURIE VINCENT






I started the MY WAY brand as self-help books for indie authors, so MY WAY WON, MY WAY TOO and MY WAY FREE- TRENDING ON TWITTER, (FREE to download on my website, www.davidpperlmutter.com) are all about book marketing! I wanted to keep the MY WAY brand going but in a different direction, so one weekend on a break to Bournmouth, my girlfriend, Julie who is also my editor and co-author of the brand and I had a brainwave on the journey and came up with the idea for continuing the brand but to include and promote authors in different genres! And that is how it all came together.
So MY WAY FOUR - May the 4th Be With You features authors of Science Fiction, MY WAY 5 About Life is about all about mental health and features 21 authors/bloggers of their experiences and MY WAY SIX - Sex For The Beach features authors of erotica
The MY WAY brand will continue with:
MY WAY SEVEN HEAVEN - Fiction and Non - Fiction books about religion
MY WAY ATE - Food For Thought - About food disorders
MY WAY CRIME - 999 - Will feature authors of Crime Fiction
MY WAY TEN Will be about me again!

MY WAY SIX IS AT AMAZON UK  & at AMAZON US The rest of the MY WAY series is also for sale at Amazon also.



No comments:

Post a Comment